Customer complaint handling information
ACCEPTANCE AND REGISTRATION OF COMPLAINTS
- Complaints shall be submitted in writing and shall be deposited at the Head office of Bulgaria Insurance AD, on paper by mail to Sofia 1618, 110 - B Bulgaria Blvd., or in electronic form via e-mail : email@example.com
- The complainant should give a detailed description of what exactly the customer is dissatisfied with, and the customer may attach other additional documents to the complaint in his/her discretion.
- When the complaint is received, an incoming file number and date will be assigned, and the response period shall begin on the next working day.
- The filed complaints shall be entered in a separate register.
PROCESSING OF COMPLAINTS
- A Committee of Experts carries out the examination of complaints, and the members of the Committee are selected depending on the nature of the problem and the type of insurance.
- The Committee of Experts shall endeavor to gather and examine all relevant evidence and information relating to the complaint.
- The Committee of Experts shall take a decision and answer to complaint within 30 days from the date of the filing of the complaint.
- The Committee of Experts shall provide its reasoned decision to the complainant in writing.
- In case of disagreement with the expert opinion expressed by the Committee of Experts, the complainant may apply for consideration of the issue to the Financial Supervision Commission, at the address: Sofia 1000, 16 Budapeshta Str., E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the competent court.